Providing same-day appointments for initial injury assessment, the aim is to provide a thorough healthcare plan that will allow the injured worker back to work quickly.
To ensure that the patient receives the very best care possible, when appropriate we involve local Allied Health services and Rehabilitation providers who we have long standing relationships with.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES
- Injury Management
- CASA Aviation Medicals
- Rail Medicals (Category, 1, 2 & 3)
- Pre-Employment/Exit Workplace Medicals
- Urine Drug and Alcohol Screening (NATIONALLY ACCREDITED DRUG AND ALCOHOL SCREENING OFFICERS)
- Road & Transport Medicals including dangerous goods, commercial drivers & trucksafe
- Police Medicals
- Health Surveillance & Exposure Medicals including asbestos, spray painting & blasting
- Skin Checks
- Q-Fever registered provider - for those handling meat and livestock including abattoir workers, farmers, stock handlers and drivers. www.qfever.org/faqs
- Travel medicine advice and vaccinations
- Onsite immunisations, such as Influenza Vaccines, are available for workers reducing need for sick leave year on year.
The clinic is equipped to provide travel medicine advice, vaccinations and travel medications for both private and corporate travellers and their families.
For further information or to book an appointment for any of the above services, please phone the clinic and speak to one of the friendly receptionists.
Level 1, 566 David Street, Albury 2640
(02) 6021 5555
(02) 6041 2496
Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all Public Holidays