- Appointments are essential, we do not accept walk ins.
- A number of on the day appointments are available for urgent matters.
- Standard appointments are 15 minute, if you require a longer appointment please inform the receptionist when making your booking.
- A separate appointment is required for each family member if more than one person needs to be seen.
- Complete medical check-ups, insurance, driving, pre-employment medicals and surgical procedures will always require a longer appointment. Please advise what type of medical you need when booking.
- Despite our best efforts to run on time unfortunately this is not always the case, we encourage patients to ring ahead of their appointment to check the doctor’s progress as we understand your time is important.
- The fees charged at this practice are below those recommended as fair and reasonable by the AMA, please contact the clinic for further information.
- Payment on the day of consultation is required.
- On the spot Medicare rebates can be issued into you Cheque or Savings account through our Tyro EFTPOS system which is linked to Medicare.
- All patients are responsible for obtaining the results of any investigations performed. If you do not hear from the clinic regarding your results please do not assume they are normal.
- Pathology results may be provided over the phone via of one our nurses. The nurses are available weekdays between 1pm to 2pm, by phoning 0260215555. The nurse may advise you that your doctor has requested you to attend for a follow up to discuss your results.
- X-rays, ultrasounds, CT and MRI scans all require a follow-up appointment with the doctor to receive these results and will not be discussed with you over the phone. Please book a follow up appointment once you have your referral.
- Script requests may be made via reception. There will be a three day (72hrs) wait for all prescriptions and a fee of $10 is payable at time of collection for ALL patients. If you have run out of medication and the medication is required on the day, you will be offered an on the day appointment with a clinic GP.
- If you have not attended the clinic in the previous 6 months or if the prescription you are requesting is an authority, Schedule 8 medication, or one that requires regular reviews you will be required to make an appointment with your GP.
INTERPRETERS / TRANSLATING SERVICES
For patients who speak languages other than English, a telephone interpreter service can be used by dialing Translation and Interpreter Service phone number 131 450.
If you suffer a hearing, speaking & visual impairment you may wish to use the free service ‘National Relay Service’ phone number 133 677.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the care you receive from the clinic we would like to know about it, Please feel free to talk to your Doctor or the receptionist about any problem you have with the service we provide. This information will be kept confidential and will help us improve our services. We believe problems are best dealt within the practice, however if you feel there is a problem your with to take up outside you may prefer to contact the NSW Government centre for handling complaints. The address is: Health Care Complaints Commission, Locked Mail Bag 18, Strawberry Hills, NSW 2012. Alternatively, you can call them on 1800043159.
This Practice is committed to maintain the confidentiality of your personal health information. Your Medical records is a confidential document. It is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times and to ensure that this information is any available to authorised members of staff.
566 Macauley Street, Albury 2640
(02) 6021 5555
(02) 6041 2496
Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm
Closed Saturday, Sunday and all Public Holidays